Tags : :
The Charles Schulz Philosophy
to receive and enjoy full effect)
You don't have to actually answer the questions. Just ponder on them.
Just read the e-mail straight through, and you'll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of
World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the
best in their fields.
But the applause dies..
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the
They simply are the ones
who care the most
Pass this on to those people who have either made a difference in your life,
'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia !'
''Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!"